Waterfront Weskus Self-catering Holiday House has 3 double bedrooms downstairs, all with queen-size beds and en suite bathrooms. Upstairs the loft area has 4 single beds, own kitchenette and bathroom. Together the accommodation is ideal for groups or families, sleeping 6 to 10 guests comfortably.
An open plan living area consists of a lounge with fireplace, dining area, kitchen and breakfast counter. The well equipped kitchen and scullery have a Smeg gas stove (electric oven), dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, microwave, toaster, ice machine, kettle and everything else you might need for a comfortable stay. The living area leads out onto a generous covered veranda with glorious, unobstructed views over the bay. The veranda has a large dining table and sun loungers on the timber deck. Besides the built-in braai on the veranda, there is a small pizza oven in the adjacent courtyard.
- Smart TV with DSTV in one bedroom downstairs and another in Loft
- Free WiFi
- Parking in cul de sac
- Linen and bath towels provided (bring own swimming towels)
(Photo Above: Waterkant Weskus Beach House far left)
(1 Aug tot 30 Julie 2021)
Midweek (Sunday – Thursday night inclusive)
R3,400 for 6 persons per night (R250/p extra)
R4,400 for 10 persons per night
Weekends (Friday & Saturday nights)
R4,000 for 6 persons per night (R300/p extra)
R5,200 for 10 persons per night
High Season - December Holidays
R4,750 for 6 persons per night (R300/p extra)
R5,950 for 10 persons per night
* Please see House Rules & Booking Terms
Jacobsbaai has a hidden gem named "Moerie-se-baai" (proper name Mauritz Baai). This secluded tidal pool offers protection from the often stormy Atlantic Ocean and this is where you will find Waterkant Weskus, right on the water's edge . .
- where you can swim in the Atlantic ocean at high tide in luke warm water
- where you can stroll down to the water's edge on a private pathway through the coastal fynbos
- where you sit and wait for low tide to catch fresh crayfish to be enjoyed with a glass of white wine from the area
- where you can enjoy lazy days on the veranda or sunning yourself in a deck chair
- where you can spend quality time with family and friends, eating and drinking in a glorious setting