Waterfront Weskus Self-catering Holiday House has 3 double bedrooms downstairs, all with queen-size beds and en suite bathrooms. Upstairs the loft area has 4 single beds, own kitchenette and bathroom. Together the accommodation is ideal for groups or families, sleeping 6 to 10 guests comfortably.
An open plan living area consists of a lounge with fireplace, dining area, kitchen and breakfast counter. The well equipped kitchen and scullery have a Smeg gas stove (electric oven), dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, microwave, toaster, ice machine, kettle and everything else you might need for a comfortable stay.
The living area leads out onto a generous covered veranda with glorious, unobstructed views over the bay. The veranda has a large dining table and a built-in braai, with a small pizza oven in the adjacent courtyard. At the edge of the veranda is a timber deck with sun loungers and a heated plunge pool.
- Heated Plunge Pool
- Solar Inverter System – NO LOAD SHEDDING!
- Smart TV’s with DSTV in the lounge, one bedroom and another in the Loft
- Free uncapped WiFi
- Parking in cul de sac
- Linen and bath towels provided (bring own swimming towels)
The LifestyleJacobsbaai has a hidden gem named “Moerie-se-baai” (proper name Mauritz Baai). This secluded tidal pool offers protection from the often stormy Atlantic Ocean and this is where you will find Waterkant Weskus, right on the water’s edge . .
– where you can swim in the Atlantic ocean at high tide in luke warm water;
– where you can stroll down to the water’s edge on a private pathway through the coastal fynbos;
– where you sit and wait for low tide to catch fresh crayfish to be enjoyed with a glass of white wine from the area;
– where you can enjoy lazy days on the veranda or sunning yourself in a deck chair;
– where you can relax in the heated plunge pool admiring the most glorious sunsets;
– where you can spend quality time with family and friends, eating and drinking in a glorious setting.